Yeahhhhhh!!

Hey, what's up!!... my last blog seems to be messed up a little bit so by creating a new one means a new blog for a new start. Hmmmm...let's get loud!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

DOn'T mEsS WiTh mY AngER MaNageMent


part of the things i hated the most is all about inconsistency of any paid-organization's-officers. Dude,,, U r getting paid for the job u do and what the hell happen to it. If what they do is going to mess with only their own satisfaction it's perfectly okay with me but if U try to mess with other people's satisfaction it's totally not cool. It makes u one of the bitches in my priority list to kill. seriously...

It is only because you did not do your job well, others suffers.,,, that is perfectly unfair. Government servants is the biggest group who possess the tendency to be inconsistency.
hmmmm why not ask me why i'm being so irrational right now??? its because some people mess with my PAYDAY!!!!!!...... no one mess with my PAY>>!!!!!

no matter if u r absent or not around u still have to d task u r supposed to do..... i have thousand things to pay and i've got christmas to worry about and i got a bit left in my pathetic account...... some got it and i haven't. It's absurd that something like this happen...

U certainly failed in your work.... why not just quit bitch.... u r old enough to handle this kind of job.... let me guess u r probably 50?? and u got around 5 grandchildren??? go home and do some gardening sista.... i don't care..... you just totally get on my nerve this time....




i just cannot accept the fact that i've got paid late..... until now i've got no news about it...seriously please quit or u'll ruin many other lives next month... ruin others may not  within my concern now but ruin my pay is like ruin my life and ruin my life is none other messin' with my anger management....give me my money by this Thursday the latest.....





no one mess with the feet!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment